Saturday, June 15, 2013

Busy May...

Wow was it a busy end of the school year. We had a lot going on and Jack met some BIG milestones. Jack is now officially a sitter. He sits all the time. One of his favorite things to do is sit on the floor an play with his toys all by himself. What a big boy!


I had a wonderful 1st Mother's Day. I woke up to delicious Starbucks coffee and breakfast and beautiful flowers.

We spent the rest of the day in Charlottesville celebrating Senior Day at UVA. I cannot believe my little brother is a senior. He had an awesome season playing 2nd base for the Cavilers and we are so proud of him. 


Reed and My Parents

 UVA seniors (Reed's #25)

Jack enjoying the game!

The Boys

Our Family

Our Family plus some cousins :)

Me and my boy!!

 








No comments:

Post a Comment