Saturday, June 15, 2013

May turns to June

As I said in my last post, May was so busy for us. After UVA's Baseball Senior Day, we had graduation the next weekend. Crazy that my brother graduated from COLLEGE!!!! Where did the time go? It wasn't the prettiest weather (humid and cloudy) but it was a beautiful graduation. His major got to graduation on the steps of the Rotunda.


Reed and Jack

Me and my brothers

Our Family
 

We enjoyed a nice Memorial Day with a fun picnic at my Grandparent's house. Jack's 1st Memorial Day :)
Jack with Aunt Sue Sue and Haley.


Jack and Kendall (haha Jack looks so sneaky)

Autie Stef, Jack, and his cousins.

Jack and Nona

:)

And that brings me to June. We started the month off with a road trip to Halifax for Kelsy's Graduation Party. I can't believe she has graduated and will be off to JMU. Jack loves his visiting his family.

Jack loves Kelsy!

Dylan teaching Jack how to clap :)

Kisses for Aunt Bee

Our Family

Our family plus Aunt Bee and Uncle Rennis

Cousins <3






 

No comments:

Post a Comment