Sunday, March 10, 2013

Back to School I go...

Monday was my first day back to work. Boy was I bummed! I visited school on Friday to meet with my substitute and I got to see my class. They were so excited to see me and Jack. One wonderful boy yelled out "Mrs. Wilson you're a lot skinnier now." Thank the lord he said that b/c you never know what 2nd graders will say, he could've said I still look pregnant. haha Anyway, after visiting and chatting with my coworkers there was a part of me that got a little excited about going back to work. After all it is Dr. Seuss Reading Month at RES. And I LOVE Dr. Seuss activities. I was still super bummed about leaving my sweet boy. 

I woke up Monday morning to this sweet thing!
I mean seriously who would want to wake that sweet thing up??? Not me, but at 6:15am I had to wake him up in order to get him ready for the babysitter. Of course I got a lot of stretches and  morning smiles while I was getting him ready. 
6:45 am we are ready to walk out the door. Well...we were ready to pack the car!!! Gosh it takes a lot to make a baby happy! And I could've sent more!
Jack of course falls asleep in the car. I take him to the babysitters and he's still asleep. Surprisingly I did very well.  It helped that I have and an AMAZING babysitter and I know he will be getting lots of snuggles all day!

I was greeted at the door by this sweet sign and lots of hugs! 2nd Graders are the sweetest. I had a wonderful lunch provided by my sweet team and a great dinner provided by a dear coworker; followed by LOTs of snuggles all night! And to top it off, 2 1/2 snow days :) I'd say it was a great 1st week back. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment